For this book, there are distinct topics that have different parts like Conversation Time, Word Time, Practice Time, and Phonics Time. For Conversation Time, a dialogue is presented where the student can practice having a conversation. The teacher will ask what the conversation is and any related questions about it. Word Time part contains vocabulary where the teacher lets the student make some sentences with the given words. There are also pictures that will also be used to allow the student in practicing a skill on how to describe. Practice Time is where the activities are presented to apply what have learned.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 80 hours
- Activities General ESL
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10