Smart Phonics has 5 books that aid beginner students in learning phonics skills. The student will be able to read and write letters and English words. He/She will be aware of saying its letters and sounds. The student will also build the skill in blending sound, as well as learn short and long vowels. The book contains pictures and words so vocabulary skills can also be developed. There are many activities to help the student practice saying the words and tracing them. There is also a story for more practice especially in reading complete sentences. The teacher will help in guiding the student to say the letters/words and its sound. They will repeat saying the letters and words until the student can say them on his/her own.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 25 Minutes
- Activities Phonics
- Class Sizes 1
- Years Old 3-8
- Available Seats 10