New Children’s Talk
This book contains interesting, meaningful topics for conversational speaking. This will help students to be more effective in communication skills including how to listen, how to think, and how to respond. It also contains pictures to aid in understanding the given instructions. The book is divided into different parts like Picture Description, Questions, and Answers and Read and Talk. The students will be asked to read and answer each question given. After telling the answer, the teacher will ask some follow-up questions to let the student talk and share more.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content is designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 3 hours
- Activities Speaking and Debate
- Class Sizes 9
- Years Old 5 - 12
- Available Seats 10