American School Textbook Reading
This book helps in the enhancement of the reading comprehension and vocabulary skills of the student. This will also develop background knowledge in a wide variety of academic topics. It has keywords, phrases, reading, and some activities about the passage given. The teacher will ask the student about the words and their meaning. If there are words he/she doesn’t understand, there will be a discussion of those words. The teacher will let the student make sentences using some of the keywords. The teacher will also make questions related to the topic and let the student share his/her insights.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 25 hours
- Activities READING
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10