In this class, topics are provided. Students will be asked to choose what topic he/she likes to write about. The student may also give a topic he/she has in mind and write about it. The teacher will guide the student in the writing process while in the class. There will be assistance given for the spelling of words and sentences construction. The teacher will also write guide questions that will be used in making sentences.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Duration 10 hours
- Activities Diary Writing
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10